I'm Tunja on other 4x4 forums as well. I recognise a few of the members here from 4x4 community.
Got my daughter a SWB 3.2 manual and took it out to honingklip to put it thru its paces and was so impressed I'm looking for one myself now. Will post a pix once I got one.
1. Name: Ernie
2. Birthday and Age: 8th Feb. 60
3. Town & Country Of Residence: Somerset West WC South Africa.
4. Home Language: English
5. Occupation/Business: Rov Supervisor.
6. Family Status: Married 3 kids
7. Membership Of Other 4X4 Clubs & Forums: 4x4 Community Nissan Patrol community, FAC and Namboyz.
8. Current 4x4: '07 Prado VX V6 - Mini swambo 00' SWB 3.2 DID
9. Current Modifications: Nudge Bar with Spots, LCD music player with Satnav
10. Modifications On The Wish List: Steel underpants & small lift
11. Vehicle(s) On The Wish List: SWB 3.2 manual or 3.8 auto
12. Previous 4x4s: Nissan Hi-Rider, Jeep Cherokee (fully kitted), Patrol 4,5 manual (Semi Kitted)
13. Last 3 Offroad Trips: Namibia
14. Favourite Destination: Namibia
15. Other Hobbies: Surf Fishing. Motor bikes.
16. GPS & Map Data Used: Garmin. Google Maps.
17. Rate Your 4X4 & Overlanding Experience: Have more sand driving exposure so experienced but let's just go with Average overall.
18. Photos Of Yourself & Your Vehicle: Watch this space...